nGroove Snap +
- For Tablets, Phablets, mobile phones, & other small mobile devices
Introducing the new Mountek SNAP+, the heavy-duty version of the popular nGroove SNAP for seamless digital device mounting. The new product maintains the minimalist design and magnetic properties of the nGroove SNAP, but focuses on a sturdier grip into the CD slot via a rubber coated metal blade. Please note that nGroove Snap+ does not have the same multi-functionality as the Snap3 (i.e. desktop stand, tripod mount, selfie stick adapter, etc).
Mountek's SNAP+ neatly inserts into vehicle CD slots or existing dashboard grooves to provide a firm, stable mount for protecting and displaying digital devices on the road. Tablets, Phablets, Smartphones, and GPS devices securely attach to the mount's magnetic-reinforced badge, permitting hands-free use while driving. Due to the patented blade-support system, installation requires no suction cups, no clips, no screw, no adhesives and no glue.
Features of the Mountek SNAP+ include: a streamlined design for a minimalist look, a rubber-coated metal nGroove blade system, 2 sizes of steel badges for smartphones and tablets, reliable installation and grip.
Mountek USA had worked for years to make a mount without any visible or permanent braces, brackets, or clips. The result is a patented design with a microblade small enough to fit into the slot of your CD player or seams of your dashboard, narrow enough to hide behind your tablets or phone, and sturdy enough to withstand the rockiest of roads. nGroove Snap+ uses (Neudymium) to secure your mobile devices via a very thin metal badge attached to your devices.
Mountek designed the blade is such that it does not go far enough into your CD slot to activate the CD player mechanism, so that means you can still have a CD in your player while the mount is installed.
This magnetic mobile device mount with a sleek patented nGroove blade easily wedges into CD slots and dashboard seams, the optimal location for driver accessibility.
The nGroove Snap's pre-assembled blade has made car mount installation simple and effortless. Forget suction cups, clips, screws, and adhesives. No more sticky stains or residue on your dashboard. Just wedge, tighten, and drive. It's that simple!
- Universal - Firmly and safely mounts cell phones, GPS units, MP3 players, mini tablets and lightweight full-size tablets, including iPad Mini, iPad, iPad Air, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Note 4, GalaxyTab, HTC One, Motorola Turbo Moto X, Google Nexus, Nokia Lumia Series, Amazon Kindle, Google Nexus 5/6/7 Tablets, and more...
- Comes ready to use with a heavy-duty, sturdy grip thanks to a rubber-reinforced METAL insertion blade. Built like a tank but quite simple, the installation of the Snap+ blade system involves just the turning of a thumb knob.
- Easy Installation - Insert directly into a front-loading CD player slot and still easily control your device from the driver"s seat or insert into a dashboard groove. No suction cups, no clips, no screw, no glue.
- Flexible - Sophisticated ball joint adapter allows for fine-tuning your display angle for maximum viewing comfort while driving.
- How is it different from Mountek's popular nGroove Snap3? The Snap+ was specifically designed to support the weight of today's larger devices, especially phablets and tablets. However, it does not have the same multi-functionality as the Snap3 (i.e. desktop stand, tripod mount, selfie stick adapter, etc).
WARNING: When attached to nGroove Snap, magnetic source of the mount may interfere with NFC, wireless charging capabilities (ie. Qi), and/or compass of some tablets/smartphones. On most cases, the problem may be resolved by adjusting the placement of the metal badge on the tablet/smartphone.
Due to the magnetic nature of the mount, please be cautious NOT to attach credit cards or devices with spinning (mechanical) hard drives on the mount (such as older generation iPods like iPod Classic). Magnets can demagnetize credit cards and may affect datas stored in spinning (mechanical) hard drives.